Friday, December 31, 2004
1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I keep them..but doesn't mean i try to achieve them..hehe..
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Hmmm..my cousins i tink..
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My cousin..but we weren't that close..
5. What countries did you visit?
A sunny island called Singapore..>.<
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
Juz wanna haf a better year than 2004..
7. What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
2nd of February - Got to noe this wonderful person who became my darlingest godbro
8th of May - My burfday, & it was the best ever
24th of August - Got to noe Huey for the first time, & will always be an anniversary date for the both of us
4th of September - Met my Huey for the first time
1st of November - Officially became his lady
22nd of November - Broke up wif him
7th of December - The day Huey came my house
15th of December - Huey's burfday
16th of December - The day i went out wif Huey to celebrate his burfday
(Evrything oso Huey..khekhekhe..)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Hmm..i tink, it has to be passing all my year 3 semester 1 modules although i reali reali slack alot..
9. What was your biggest failure?
Failing some modules back in Year 2 in semester 2..
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Only heart pain ba..
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My henfon i guess..
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
My Huey..in my eyes, he changed for the better..
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Used to be W a few months back..now no more..
14. Where did most of your money go?
I reali haf no idea..haha..basic necessities..clothes..accesories..bags..
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The day when Huey came my house..and!!!..the moment when i told Huey he passed all his subjects!!!..dang..i was practically so so so excited!!!..
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
'I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You'
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? ~ I tink more happier.. =)
b) thinner or fatter? ~ Fatter!!!
c) richer or poorer? ~ Same i guess..hehe..
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Be more contented wif life lor..
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Went for bbq wif my frens..
21. Did you fall in love in 2004?
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
That Gurmit kiddie talk show..i tink it's called 'Gurmit's Small Talk'..
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Uh huh uh huh..i still hate that W acheli..heh..
25. What was the best book you read?
No idea..haha..never read books for a long time le..
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
To hear from sumone that my kind of voice is suitable for nasyids?!?!..haha..nasyid is a kind of religious choir group erh..
27. What did you want and get?
A camera fone..& i got it!!!..
28. What did you want and not get?
A happy love life..
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
No preference acheli..heh..
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
19 this year..celebrated wif some frens, & they even threw in some surprise for me..keke..
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Much better than last year..wahahaha..reali..so i guess u all muz be imagining a much worst-off me last year..lol..
32. What kept you sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
34. Who did you miss?
35. Who was the best new person you met?
I've met many many new frens this year..& all were great & wonderful..enuf said..
Wishing for a rainbow @ 4:01 PM
What's playing : 'My Baby You' by Marc Anthony
Halo halo halo..here i am, blogging a short entry juz to show the world wide web my resolutions for year 2005..haha..
Neways, before i start, lemme state clearly that it's not a 100% must for me to accomplish my resolutions ah..wahahaha..they are not a must, but i hope that i can attain them thru my hard work..or accidentally..or coincidentally..lol..& if happened that i managed to achieve anyone of them, three cheers for me!!!..keke..
Alrite..here goes my list for a better Rara..exactly 10 of them..in no order of preferences..
- Reduce the lazy hormones!!! -
The number 1 virus that has been invading my being since donoe when..& has been in me ever since..hehehe..
- Lose weight!!! -
Much has been said about it, but nothing has been done..wahahaha..
- Be a stronger me & lesser of emotional me!!! -
Yeps yeps..cannot cry too much or be sad over sumthing over a long period of time liao..
- Be a happier me!!! -
Slowly learning to, by appreciating the simple things in life..
- A better love life!!! -
I want my complex love affair to settle by year 2005 cos i guess i'll be working & evrything later on, & i'm sure won't haf time for hanky panky stuff..
- Concentrate more on studies & minimize social life!!! -
Uh huh uh huh..too many commitments outside till i didn't haf enuf time to study for my tests for last semester..haf to slowly 'cultivate' myself to do tutorials le..*chuckles*
- Enjoy skool life to the max!!! -
Yeah..kinde weird..but i juz wanna enjoy myself being amidst my dearest classmates before i graduate..*sob sob*
- Quit procrastinating!!! -
Gosh..i'm so pro at this..be it projects, assignments, errands, or favours..haf to stop it man..haiyer..>.<"
- More money!!! -
I don't care how..shrimping & saving or robbing the bank..lol..
- Achieve sumthing in year 2005!!! -
Yesh..achieve anything..at least sumthing that i can be proud of ayte..
Before i end..i juz wanna wish an advance Happy New Year to all..may year 2005 be a better year for all of u..anything bad or unpleasant that happened in year 2004, try to forget about it..start afresh aytez..it mite be a blessing in disguise..cos evrything in life happens for a reason..
As for me, my one hope for now is that, at least one of my resolutions can be achieved..cos i came up wif them after tinking for quite sumtime erh..hehe..
And..may Allah bless me wif all the strength i need to overcome obstacles by obstacles..be it studies..& love life..i need all the endurance to keep me going..to be strong for the pain i'm gonna go thru..
Let's welcome year 2005 wif open arms yeah..the year ahead mite be a brighter year for some of us..cos i noe, evry cloud sure has its silver lining..
Wishing for a rainbow @ 4:20 AM